Blog Archive

About

Info Dhaba
Powered by Blogger.

TagLine

.

Ads by Smowtion

Blog Archive

Credits

.

JNTU - JNTU RESULTS

EXAMRESULTS&UNIVERSITYS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

www.wbresults.nic.in : Calcutta University Exam Results 2011: Calcutta University BA/BSc/BCom Part I Part I Results 2011

In pursuance of that despatch, the University of Calcutta was founded on JANUARY 24, 1857.
The University adopted in the first instance, the pattern of the University of London and gradually introduced modifications in its constitution
Calcutta University will declare the following results at 2:00pm today.

B.A/B.Sc Part-I (Honours and General, 1+1+1 New, Old and –10 Regulations) Examination, 2011

B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part-I (Major, 1+1+1 New, Old and –10 Regulations) Examination, 2011
B.A/B.Sc Part-I (Honours and General, 2+1 System) Examination, 2011
Click Here For Results 2011